Directions for giving Transfer Factor to animals
Transfer Factor Classic:
Small Animals 0-13 kg – One quarter – to one capsule daily
- 13-30 kg – One capsule 2 times a day
- 27 kg – One capsule 3 times a day
- Large Animals – One capsule 3 times a day
Transfer Factor Plus Tri Factor Formula:
Small Animals 1-18 kg – One quarter – to one capsule daily
- 20-30 kg – One capsule once a day for 3 days and increase to 2 capsules a day.
- 30 kg – One capsule 2 times a day to be gradually increased to 3 capsules a day.
- Large Animals – One to two capsules 2-3 times a day.
Some veterinarians start animals on a small amount of Transfer Factor Plus for 3 consecutive days to make sure to not overwhelm their immune system, and increase the dose gradually.
The content of the capsule can be mixed with pet food or treats (sardines, cheese, etc.) Some pet owners find it easier to put a capsule in the pet’s throat or to mix the content in a little broth and use a syringe to inject the product into the animal’s mouth.
Although Transfer Factor Classic and Transfer Factor Plus are best given throughout the day, satisfactory results have been obtained by giving the dose once a day. The 4Life company recommends doubling or tripling these amounts if the animal is ill in order to increase the efficiency of the immune system further.
There is no report of overdosing on Transfer Factor Classic or Transfer Factor Plus even when consuming massive amounts. These products have absolutely no toxicity or side effects even at mega doses. You may increase the amounts even further to achieve the desired level of immune efficiency.